1. This World Wide Web site in the domain “NoelStudios.com” (the “web site”) is an information service offered by Noel Studios, Inc. (“NoelStudios.com”) to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Noel Studios, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the web site. Do not use the web site unless you agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
2. You acknowledge that the information on the web site is provided “as is” for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who are familiar with your individual needs. Noel Studios, Inc. makes no warranties of any kind regarding this web site, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless Noel Studios, Inc. and its members, officers, directors, employees, and vendors from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this web site or the information contained in this web site or other web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this web site or another web site to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Noel Studios, Inc. or the contributors of information to this web site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this web site are not necessarily those of Noel Studios, Inc. or endorsed by Noel Studios, Inc.
5. Noel Studios, Inc. may provide links on the web site to other web sites which are not under the control of Noel Studios, Inc. In general, any web site which has an address (or URL) which does not contain “NoelStudios.com” is such a web site. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Noel Studios, Inc. of the organization or individual operating the web site or a warranty of any type regarding the web site or the information on the web site.
6. You may provide a hypertext link to this web site on another web site, provided: (a) that the link must be a text-only link clearly marked “NoelStudios.com” (b) the link must “point” to the URL “http://www.NoelStudios.com” and not to other pages within the web site, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Noel Studios, Inc.’s name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Noel Studios, Inc. is associated with or sponsored by Noel Studios, Inc., (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this web site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked web site, and (f) Noel Studios, Inc. reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this Agreement. You agree that all other hypertext links to this web site must be approved in writing by Noel Studios, Inc.
7. The works of authorship contained in this web site, including but not limited to all design, text, images, animations, audio, and video are owned or licensed by Noel Studios, Inc., and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Noel Studios, Inc.’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporarily copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the web site, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the web site (unmodified in form, with a copy of this Agreement attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Noel Studios, Inc.
8. This web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Noel Studios, Inc. which is headquartered in the State of Tennessee, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Tennessee, by accessing this web site both you and Noel Studios, Inc. agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this web site. Noel Studios, Inc. makes no representation that materials on the web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Fulfillment Services Terms and Conditions
(Effective January 1, 2016)
- Initial Set up: Every media production job requires specific set up procedures. For example DVD production requires a “Duplication Set-Up Fee ”. Additionally, Color separations times 5 for 5 color face labels are required. Clients are responsible for providing printer ready (CMYK) digital files. Additionally, a white background ink layer is also required for full color reproduction. *(Noel Studios, Inc. Does Have a template available that we prefer to provide every client to ensure your job will print properly). Please be sure to inquire about a template for your job.
- Storage: Once inventory has been received by Noel Studios, Inc., it remains in inventory until an order is placed or until the balance of inventory is picked up or returned to the client. This can be one of the most significant costs of outsourced fulfillment and we are detailing our minimum storage charge of $35 per month per linear foot of storage to avoid any future confusion. For example, approximately 175 window sleeved DVD disks cover one linear foot of storage. Although many companies offer a variety of storage we only offer temperature and humidity controlled storage is that optimum for any video media including DVD and Blu-ray discs and charge accordingly. Although we are not making this a retroactive charge any clients with inventory currently in storage after 2016 will be charged an appropriate storage fee.
- Order Fulfillment: When your customer orders product, our staff will have to go out and pick the order and package it for shipment. This process is referred to as pick and pack. We typically quote this on a job by job basis depending upon shipping size, weight and method. We always strongly suggest media mail is this is the most cost-effective method of shipment.
- Shipping: The final and one of the largest components of cost is the actual freight/shipping charge to get the order from the warehouse to your customer. Whether it’s shipped out on a small package (parcel) basis, LTL (less than truckload), full truckload or international basis we work hard to get very good rates from carriers and pass this savings on to you. Again, this charge will be detailed in your estimate/invoice.
- Miscellaneous Charges: From time to time additional fees and charges may come into play and Noel studios, Inc. will do our best to detail them on your estimate/invoice. We are not, however, responsible for notifying each and every client of incidental charges and expenses that may arise. We strongly suggest that any and all fulfillment clients stay in close touch with us during their fulfillment period.